The name Huawei invokes awe and inspiration among the people as it is one of the top most smartphone brands in the world. Founded in China, the company now has global foot prints to its credit. The Huawei phone runs on android operating system as it provides amazing performance to the users. It is equipped with numerous features that allow accomplishing different tasks without any hassles. But many users are puzzled about taking screenshots on their Huawei Android phones. It’s pretty easy to accomplish. In fact, there are three ways to complete the task. They are as follows:
If you’re using Android 4.0 or above:
If your phone is running Android version 4.0 Ice cream sandwich or above, then you can easily take screenshot on your phone using this method, without installing any app or rooting your phone.
- First of all, it is vital to access the screen which has to be captured. So, simply navigate to that menu or app which you want to capture.
- Now, simply hold the “power” and “volume down” buttons simultaneously. Pressing only one button would not be sufficient to complete the job. Keep on pressing these two buttons until you hear a sound akin to the camera shutter. It is an indication that the picture has been captured and could be shared with friends or sent to an expert for troubleshooting any problem with the phone.
- If you want to locate the screen shot, it can be found in the gallery folder of the phone.
Using the applications to take screenshot:
If your phone is running Android version below 4.0, you can’t use the above method to take screenshots. You will have to use an application to capture the screen. There are many third party applications that can be used to take the screenshot without burdening the resources of the phone.
To start with, you should login to the Google play store and search for screenshot apps and download the one with good ratings.
Using the personal computer:
You can download the Java and Android SDK on the system or the laptop. Take the Huawei phone and click on the Applications option. Inside the menu, one can find the development button which should be invoked immediately.
The smartphone should be connected to the personal computer via the USB cable. It is essential for the data transfer between the two devices. One needs to check the box called USB debugging inside the phone.
Google API should be installed via the Java SDK folder. It is essential to activate the DDMS.bat folder that would help to take the screenshot quickly and effectively.
After the invocation of the application, the Dalvik Debug Monitor is launched in the DOS mode containing the listings of the smart phone device on the left hand of the screen.
After accomplishing the task, you can use the device menu to capture the screen shot.
Although three ways are available to complete the job, majority of people use the first method as it’s very easy to use and fast. You can select any one of the methods according to the requirements and specifications.
This tutorial will help you to take screenshots on all Huawei Android phones such as Huawei Mate 8, Mate 7, Ascend P6, Ascend P7, P8, G610, X3, Honor series as well as Huawei tablets. If you’re still facing any issues in taking screenshot, please post in the comments below and we’ll help you out.
- screenshot huawei
- how to take screenshot huawei
- how to screenshot on a huawei phone
- screenshot on huawei phone
- screenshot on smart phone life wireless
- Q mobile 588 mae sreen shot ka tareka
- screenshot phone huawei
- huwai screenshot shortcut
- huwai screenshot
- HOW TO USE HUAWEI PHONE LARGE SCREEN