One advantage of having a smartphone is that you can capture the current screen of your smartphone easily. Either you want to show off your high score in Temple run or want to share your new homescreen setup with your friends, you can always take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S4. You don’t have to install any third party apps or root your S4 for performing this task. Follow the steps below to take screenshot on your Samsung galaxy S4.
Take a screenshot on Galaxy S4:
1. Place the palm of your hand on the screen of Galaxy S4. Make sure the phone is unlocked, because it won’t work on the locked screen.
2. Swipe your hand across the screen in either direction, left or right. You should hear a camera shutter sound along with a notification appearing on screen saying “copied to clipboard”. You can find the screenshot in your photo Gallery.
Before taking screenshot with this method, make sure the “Palm motion” option is turned on. To on/off this option, go to Settings -> Motions and gestures -> Palm motion, you can enable or disable the “Palm motion” option from here.
Another way to capture screenshot on Samsung S4: You can also capture the screen of Samsung S4 in an alternative way. To do this, simply press lock key and home button at the same time. Hold both the buttons at same time till you hear the camera shutter sound.
Press both the keys at the same time to take the screenshot.
You can also watch the video tutorial done by folks at gadgetjm below.
Whatever method you choose from the two, screenshot will always be saved in the photo gallery of your phone. This will work on home screen as well as when you are using apps. These methods should also work on other Samsung smartphones like Galaxy S3 & Galaxy Note. Still having problem in taking the screenshot on S4? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll try to help you in every possible way. Don’t forget to share if you found it to be useful.
- how to screenshot on galaxy s4
- how to screenshot on samsung galaxy s4
- how to take a screenshot on galaxy s4
- how to screenshot on s4
- how to take a screenshot on samsung galaxy s4
- print screen samsung galaxy s4
- HOW TO PRINT SCREEN ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
- screenshot s4
- galaxy s4 screen capture
- how to take screenshot on galaxy s4