Samsung Galaxy S6 is a great smartphone which not only comes with beautiful design but also powerful hardware. The device is available in many countries and if you are lucky enough you might have already purchased this smartphone. The sixth smartphone from the Galaxy S series by Samsung comes with a huge 5.1-inch display screen. The 5.1-inch display screen will deliver you resolution of 1440 X 2560 pixels and will deliver 577 ppi. With powerful hardware which includes a 2.1 Ghz quad core processor along with 3 GB Ram you will never experience lag issues on your Galaxy S6.
Many people have asked us that if there is a way to take screenshot of their Samsung Galaxy S6? There are several ways using which you can easily take screenshot of the current screen of your Samsung Galaxy S6 and if you are interested you can read the guide shared below which will help you in taking screenshot of Samsung Galaxy S6.
Also read: Best smartphones of 2015
Two ways to capture screen of Galaxy S6
Method 1: Using Button Shortcut
This is the easiest way in which you can take screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S6. Simply hold the power and home button at the same time if you want to capture screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S6. When you will press both the buttons the current screen of your Samsung Galaxy S6 will be captured. You can also follow the step by step guide to take screenshot using the button shortcut.
- Open the screen of app which you want to capture on your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Once you are on the screen whose screenshot you want to take press combination of Power and Home button. Once you hear camera shutter sound, the screenshot is captured on your Samsung Galaxy S6. You will also see a flashing animation once screenshot is captured on your device.
- To view your screenshot you can go to Gallery app or even view them on Samsung’s built in My Files.
Must read: Future of smartphones
Method 2: By Swiping the Screen
Using hand gestures you can also take screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S6. The shortcut is available in many Samsung smartphones and you will find it in Samsung Galaxy S6 also. Tilt your hand on side and make sure your thumb is facing away from the side. Swipe your hand across display in any direction (from left to right or right to left). You will see screenshot capturing sound and screenshot will be captured in your Samsung Galaxy S6.
If you want to enable or disable this feature in your Samsung Galaxy S6 you can do it by following the steps shared below.
- Open Settings Menu in your Galaxy S6.
- Go to Motion and then select Motion and Gestures.
- Tap option Palm swipe to capture.
- If you want to enable the option hit toggle on and if you want to disable it turn it to off.
In this way you can take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S6.