Advent of Moto G4 and G4 plus from the Motorola inventory has come as a good news for the customers across the globe. Both the smartphones are of similar design with screen size boasting of 5.5 inches dimension. Quality of the Moto phones is legendary as they provide a powerful battery with long standby time.
Host of attributes:
Since Moto G and G plus are from the same stable, they provide a very high resolution of 1080*1920 pixels. Due to higher density of pixels, the images are sharp as compared to other smart phones in the market.
State of the art processor ensures that high end graphical games are played on the phone without any time lag. Moto G4 plus is equipped with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB secondary memory offering users perfect opportunity to run large number of applications.
Both phones are in class of their own with amazing configuration however if you want to understand the detailed working, it is vital to take a screenshot. It is one of the basic features that should be known by the Android users.
Benefits of screen shot:
One of the most important benefits of the screenshot is that it can capture the error message for diagnosing and rectifying the problem of the smart phone. If you are not able to resolve the issue on your own, the screenshot can be send to a friend or expert for further help and suggestions.
In addition, you may like to take a screen shot while playing the favorite game or listening to the music. Capturing screenshot on Moto G4 and G4 plus is a primary function and doesn’t require the installation of a third party application or the rooting of the devices. Therefore, relax and chill because jail breaking G4 is not necessary and official procedures can be followed to accomplish the task.
Taking the screen shot:
- To start with hold the phone in your hand, find the screen that has to be captured, lock stock and barrel.
- Once the target is located, you should press the power and the volume down button together for couple of seconds. After some time, the phone emits a shutter sound and the screen would flicker. Thereafter release all the buttons as the screenshot is captured.
- If you want to check the results, navigate to the image gallery folder where the high resolution image is stored.
Use the app:
An alternative method to obtain the screenshot is to use Quick memo third party app. You can download it from the Google Play store. Although, the inbuilt feature in phone to take screenshots is very easy and faster to use, so we won’t recommend using the app. But still, if you need to, you can follow the below steps:
- Once the app is downloaded on the Moto phone, it should be installed for further usage.
- In order to capture the screenshot, the notification panel should be slid down.
- Locate the Quick memo app icon and click on it to capture the screenshot in a jiffy.
- Images thus saved would be stored in to the gallery like the hardware button method.
Use the above mentioned tips and tricks to exploit the different capabilities of G4 and G4 plus.
- how to take screenshot in moto g4 plus
- moto g4 screenshot
- how to take screenshot in moto g4
- moto g4 plus screenshot
- screenshot moto g4
- screenshot in moto g4 plus
- how to take screenshot in moto g4plus
- moto g4plus how to take screen shot
- motorola moto g android smartphone for boost mobile - new
- how to getting srceen shot in moto g4 plus