Nokia has revealed all new Nokia Lumia 720 in MWC 2013 along with Nokia Lumia 520. The new Nokia Lumia 720 has eye catching designs and most of the powerful features. Its sleek, light and bright which makes it the unique choice. The Lumia 720 is crowded with revelation, but its main region of novelty is in one of Nokia’s key power – the camera. It has incredible f/1.9 aperture which is incredible and is almost the biggest as compared to other Smartphone available in the market. A big opening means the scope of lighter getting. The pictures taken by this camera are more bright and clear even in the low lights. Nokia Lumia 720 is available in lively colors like red, black, yellow and cyan.
Nokia Lumia 720 is an amazing device with an affordable price tag.
Pros: Dual core processor, Big Display, NFC, Low Price
Cons: No cons
Nokia Lumia 720 Specs:
Dimensions: 127.9 x 67.5 x 9 mm
Weight: 128 gram
Display: 4.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 480×800 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 2
Processor: 1 GHz Dual-core with Qualcomm MSM8227 chipset
Operating System: Windows Phone 8
Camera: 6.7 MP rear camera with AF, LED flash & Carl Zeiss optics, 1/3.6″ sensor size
Memory: 8 GB on board storage space, microSD up to 64 GB, 512 MB Ram
Connectivity: Bluetooth,3G, Wi-Fi, GPS
Battery: 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery, upto 520 hours standby time & Up to 23 h 20 min (2G)/Up to 13 h 20 min (3G) talk time
Here are the ten key factors of the Nokia Lumia 720
1. It has the high end uni body design and its weight is just 128 grams. 2000mAh battery and bent 4.3”wonderful receptive apparent rear display.
2. It has front facing cameras for the people who love taking their own pictures with an innovative HD 1.3MP wide angle and also has the rear view camera with 6.7 MM and end f/1.9 aperture and Carl Zeiss optics offers the best experiences.
3. Nokia Lumia 720 can capture striking images both in the night and day. It also comes with amazing apps using which you can edit your photographs and upload them as beautiful profile pics on Facebook. It also offers the feature of animation where you can animate your pictures with creative animations.
4. It also has a great feature which includes Nokia music for the music lovers, the app is free where you can download unlimited songs and music with latest music tracks and can also create your own music based upon the artist’s preferred choices. You can enjoy all these cool features without the hassles of adverts, sign ins and sign ups.
5. Nokia lumia has another feature which is known as Nokia live sight. This cool feature will at the moment change your phone to the augmented-reality viewport and showing all the closer by points of notice as icons floating on the screen with ranges on the camera display.
6. It also offers free voice navigation system guides with nokia drive at home app, free maps at abroad and home which can also be operated when the phone is switched onto the offline profile mode.
7. The Nokia Lumia 720 as well take on the Lumia practice of using NFC. It offers wireless accessories such as the purity by monster headphones and JBL play up speakers.
8. Users can gather all of the contact information from different contact books with peoples hub Windows Phone 8 and also the social networks into one database of contacts which makes conversation easy ,photos from friends, posts and also tweets from twitter and also offers the settings of private chat rooms for the purpose of sharing.
9. Tiles which are displayed on the home screens frequently update it in real time to show the users what’s now and what’s new.
10. It is an ideal Smartphone for sharing, playing, surfing and enjoying music.
Nokia Lumia 720 release date & price:
Nokia Lumia 720 will be available from 1st April 2013 in UK at price of 250 euro (around $325). That’s a good price for a smartphone packed with many features.
- lumia 720 release date
- nokia lumia 720 pros and cons
- nokia lumia 720 release date
- lumia 720 pros and cons
- nokia lumia 720 cons
- nokia smartphones 2013
- pros and cons of nokia lumia 720
- lumia 720 cons
- nokia 720 release date
- windows smartphones 2013